If you are on this page, it means that you have obtained Polish student visa and you will join our University in incoming semester. To support your arrival we have prepared a short instruction for incoming students. Please read it carefully and in case of any questions or concerns do not hesitate to email or to phone to an International Relations Office.
BEFORE ARRIVAL - WHAT DOCUMENTS YOU NEED TO TAKE
- Secondary School or Diploma – hard copy of the original document
- Secondary School orTranscript of Records – hard copy of the original document
- Apostille / legalization of your educational documents
- a document stating that the certificate / diploma entitles to undertake or continue university-level study in country in which it was issued
- English language certificate (if applicable)
- Health certificate
- Health insurance policy - Insurance policy against illnesses and accident insurance for the period spent in Poland or the European Medical Insurance or they will enrol for the insurance with the National Health Fund immediately after beginning the studies in Poland.
- Two passport photographs
HOW YOU SHOULD PLAN YOUR TRAVEL