Candidates applying for admission to any Bachelor, Master or PhD program conducted in English language at the University of Social Sciences need to demonstrate their English language proficiency at an appropriate level.
Candidates should provide the University with one of internationally recognized English language certificates at a minimum B2 level or equivalent listed below:
TOEFL (IBT 87, CBT 180, PBT 510), TOEIC (700), IELTS (6.0),FCE, CAE, CPE,
BEC, CEIBT, TELC, ESOL, IEOL, SET, EBC, EOS,LCCI.
Exemption from above requirements applies to Candidates who have finished secondary or higher education program in English (confirmed in their certificate, diploma or transcript or in a separate document issued by the school or university).
If Candidate does not have proper certificate he/she will be asked to submit:
1. any other English language certificate (if applicable)
2. upload into their online application English Language Declaration in which they declare that they will provide the University with one of internationally recognized English language certificates at a minimum B2 level or equivalent no later than by the end of the first year of studies.
Candidates applying for admission to the Clark University programs are required to undergo the TOEFL Equivalent exam to test their level of English. TOEFL Equivalent test – is a free of charge internal English examination conducted after the begining of the classes.
Exemption from the TOEFL-equivalent test applies to Candidates who:
• are from a country where English is the official language,
• have finished higher education program in English,
• have one of the following language certificates:
- TOEFL iBt – minimum score 90 points,
- IELTS – minimum level 6,
- TOEIC – minimum 785 points,
- FCE – minimum grade A,
- CAE – regardless of the grade,
- CPE – regardless of the grade.