|Type||Master + Magister, part-time|
|Nominal duration||2 years|
|Study language||combined Polish/English|
|Awards||MA (Magister in Management from University of Social Sciences & Master of Science in Professional Communication from Clark University)|
|Tuition fee||PLN650.00 per month
Candidates applying outside of EU – who need visa to come to Poland, are expected to pay in advance for the first year of studies.
|Application fee||PLN500.00 one-time
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
If your educational documents have been issued outside of Poland please read more about certificates and diplomas obtained abroad.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Polish.
All required documents issued in another language than Polish need to be translated. If you don’t have a possibility to provide Polish translation, we will accept the documents translated in to English and you will have to submit Polish translation after arrival.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
More information is available in Language requirements section.
At least 3 reference(s) should be provided.
Three letters of recommendation are required. Recommendations should be provided from employers, supervisors, professors, instructors, or others who are able to comment on your professional and educational goals and potential (no friends or relatives, please).
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Managerial skills developed in the Business Management program are the response to changes occurring in a globalizing, international and multi-cultural environment as well as inside companies. The Business Management program integrates knowledge and skills in the field of management. The methods and techniques applied in this process include: strategic and process management, logistics and law, giving the opportunity to expand one’s competence in professional communication. The Business Management program aims to develop a situational approach to management in its broad sense.
I. Core courses
- Współczesne problemy makroekonomiczne
- Społeczna odpowiedzialność biznesu
- Nowoczesne koncepcje marketingu
- Planowanie nowych przedsięwzięć
- Kompetencje kadry menadżerskiej
- Zarządzanie kapitałem intelektualnym
II. Profile courses
- Project management
- Communication Theory and Research
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Managament Information Systems and Technology
- Fundamentals of Business Analysis
- Intercultural Communication
- Advanced Professional Communication
III. Specialization courses
- Rozwój kompetencji mendżerskich
- Jakość zasobów ludzkich jako czynnik rozwoju organizacji
- Aspekty rozwoju współczesnego przedsiębiorstwa
- Zarządzanie rozwojem firmy w globalnym otoczeniu
- Research Method & Strategies
- Business Intelligence
- Project management
- E-Commerce and e-Business
- Negotiations, Mediation and Conflict Management
Qualifications to be achieved:
Graduates of the program will acquire resource skills necessary to succeed in the field of management and will be acquainted with a variety of methods and techniques applied in business activities as well as with the latest trends in management. Special emphasis will be put on ‘soft’ competencies which are of the utmost importance in today’s world and can be the deciding factor for the competitive advantage of a company. It is one of the key elements in the competence of managers, specialists and team leaders in the age of the continuous growth in the project management sector.