Clark University in Poland
Clark University is a teaching and research institution founded in 1887. Clark is the oldest graduate institution in the United States and one of only three New England universities, with Harvard and Yale, to be a founding member of the prestigious Association of American Universities.
Clark University is well known for its internationalism and academic interest in international affairs. Students from more than 90 different nations are studying at Clark University; several hundred Clark students are studying outside of the United States in University-partner programs.
Clark’s Polish partner is the University of Social Sciences. Since 2004, on the basis of the agreement concluded between the two universities, a wide range of English-speaking degree programs has been offered in Lodz and Warsaw. The cooperation between both universities has become an excellent example of a Polish-American transfer of knowledge and skills both on an academic level as well as on the institutional arena.
What makes Clark such a great place to begin your intellectual journey?
- University of Social Sciences and Clark University programs are particularly directed to those who are seriously considering a career in international companies and institutions, both university graduates and people with professional experience. Studies are conducted according to the standards of Clark University in the US, which guarantees the quality of teaching and the American character of the program.
- A Master’s degree is widely recognized and honored in foreign schools and international companies and Clark University programs in Poland are accredited by the prestigious New England Association of Schools and Colleges. A Master’s diploma is a confirmation of wide theoretical knowledge in areas of management and communication, practical business skills and fluency in the English language.
- The program is run fully in English with an option of taking additional intensive language classes and opportunity to obtain international certificates TOEFL and TOEIC.
- Classes are conducted in a manner based on the American model of education, which focuses on effective mechanisms of learning: dynamic lectures, multimedia presentations, discussions, group projects, case studies, simulations and consultations with practitioners.
- Classes in Clark University programs are taught by highly qualified lecturers with international business experience: from Poland, the US, Israel and the UK, among others.
- Capstone - a team project carried out in cooperation with major companies on the market or concerning a broader range of issues from the particular field of management, e.g. implementation of new technologies or improving existing systems.
- Students have an opportunity to study one or two semesters at Clark University in the United States and to participate in a 1-year paid internship program in an American company (Optional Practical Training).